Thursday, February 22, 2007

Trust in the Lord with all your heart! But how to do it?

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make your paths straight.
(OR 'will direct your paths')"
Proverbs 3:5-6


I have been pondering these verses this week after giving them in a Worship Team practice last week. What does it mean to trust God with all your heart and how do you get away from leaning on your own understanding of the world.

As yet I am still pondering that question and will post some sort of longer response when I have the time which, even with a week off work, I don't seem to have. Suffice to say that it is the key to moving in Gods desire for your life.

Is your immediate response in a crisis or problem to trust God with all your heart or is it to go and seek an earthly answer or take action off your own back to solve the issue?

I would like my answer to be the first but more often than not it is the second. Oh Jesus the great Carpenter, shape me more and more into the person you want me to be. A few less rough edges please!

I'll post more on this subject regarding trusting God soon!

(Edit 04/07/07 Click Here for Detailed Article)

No comments: