Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I gave in - My Internet Survey Results

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Andrew
Birthday: Yes I have one
Birthplace: Sutton, Surrey, UK
Current Location: Horsham, UK
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde-ish
Height: 5'11''
Right Handed or Left Handed: Lefty
Your Heritage: English all the way!
The Shoes You Wore Today: brown trainers
Your Weakness: My cat's little miaow
Your Fears: Pain and dying before achieving my goals
Your Perfect Pizza: Chicken and spicy Beef
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get to the end of it having learnt more!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: doh
Thoughts First Waking Up: already!
Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes and Bum apparently according to wifey!
Your Bedtime: Thats for me to know!
Your Most Missed Memory: Cornwall
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: Macs
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Huh?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
Do you Smoke: Nope
Do you Swear: Try not to!
Do you Sing: Sometimes
Do you Shower Daily: Yup
Have you Been in Love: Certainly
Do you want to go to College: Done that!
Do you want to get Married: Already Am
Do you belive in yourself: Yup through Christ in me!
Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes
&..39;Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do you get along with your Parents: Usually
Do you like Thunderstorms: Most definitely
Do you play an Instrument: Drums
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: With my wife!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Whatever they are, No!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Absolutely Never ever!
In the past month have you been on Stage: Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: Yes before I became T-Total aged 17
Ever been called a Tease: No
Ever been Beaten up: Yes
Ever Shoplifted: only when a small child!
How do you want to Die: Quickly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I already Am! Its a bit late!
What country would you most like to Visit: Canada

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: Brown
Favourite Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long Hair: Long
Height: 5'7''
Weight:
Best Clothing Style: Casual
Number of Drugs I have taken: None
Number of CDs I own: Lots
Number of Piercings: None
Number of Tattoos: None
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Very Few!



CREATE YOUR OWN!

1 comment:

Nick Payne said...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Nick

Birthday: 21st November

Birthplace: Tiddington

Current Location: Alcester

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 6'4

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right but the left copies... freaky.

Your Heritage: British (Romano Celt/Anglo Saxon/Viking/Norman)

The Shoes You Wore Today: Trainers

Your Weakness: errr kryptonite?

Your Fears: Incessant pain.

Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese and Tomato topped with chicken, mushrooms, green pepper and pineapple.

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get a new car.

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: probably the obligatory LOL

Thoughts First Waking Up: It's alive I tell you.... ALIVE! Mwahahhha!

Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes I guess

Your Bedtime: Variable

Your Most Missed Memory: Queuing to see films as a kid with my dad

Pepsi or Coke: Fruit juice

MacDonalds or Burger King: Neither but Maccy's if pushed

Single or Group Dates: Single I suppose, never done the latter.

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: ?

Chocolate or Vanilla: Mint choc chip... do not conform!

Cappuccino or Coffee: Either but by Fair Trade if you can!

Do you Smoke: Nope... not since I was born anyway.

Do you Swear: Nope. About four tiomes in my whole life on redcord I believe.

Do you Sing: Yep.

Do you Shower Daily: Yep.

Have you Been in Love: Yeah.

Do you want to go to College: Been there, done that.

Do you want to get Married: Aye.

Do you belive in yourself: Never used to, but I do now... but I believe in God more.

Do you get Motion Sickness: Hah I get E Motion sickness. :-)

Do you think you are Attractive: I'm ok... I guess.

Are you a Health Freak: No... I just do the best i can.

Do you get along with your Parents: Yes for the most part.

Do you like Thunderstorms: Yeah, cool.

Do you play an Instrument: I play the fool. :-)

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Err not sure, probably one glass of wine.

In the past month have you Smoked: Nope.

In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope, not my scene.

In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope.

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: I've been shopping but not in a shopping centre

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Which are what exactly?

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: I am not Gollum. I do not like fish raw and wriggling.

In the past month have you been on Stage: Yes, I suppose I have.

In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope.

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nope, not even anyone's heart. :-)

Ever been Drunk: Nope.

Ever been called a Tease: Nope.

Ever been Beaten up: I'm a lover not a fighter?

Ever Shoplifted: Nope

How do you want to Die: I'd like to live forever.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: An astronaut or a writer.

What country would you most like to Visit: Canada/Israel/New Zealand

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Blue or green

Favourite Hair Color: Blonde/brown/auburn/red

Short or Long Hair: Both can look nice on the write person.

Height: 5'2"-6'5"ish

Weight: I try not to be too judgemental

Best Clothing Style: Mine or hers?

Number of Drugs I have taken: 0

Number of CDs I own: pffft somewhere in three figures.

Number of Piercings: 0

Number of Tattoos: 0

Number of things in my Past I Regret: Probably 1 or 2. But I'm easy with it.