Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Post From iTouch 2.0

Well I successfully updated my iPod touch to the new version 2.0 OS. I now have all the apps I need from the new appstore to use my iTouch as a proper PDA making my poor Palm Tungsten redundant.

I only have one issue with the update which I believe is more to do with the new iTunes 7.7 update as opposed to the new OS. My calendar has syncing issues from iPod to Outlook whereas the other way is ok. This is reported widely on the apple forums by other users. The entries are missing in Outlook in the main view but show up in other list views. I think there is a format error in what iTunes syncs.

Apple really need to fix this and many other reported bugs quickly before the update becomes a real embarrassment for them.




Posted with LifeCast

1 comment:

iTouch said...

great review!